Monday, September 18, 2006

Summer's Gone. Autume's Coming

This summer had been like the craziest summer ever in my life. If you have been reading my past posts, you will known what had happened. From editing the Beijing Mission Trip video to editing the Who May Ascend? DVD. From travelling back to Toronto to finding Hong Kong is my real home. From expecting something new to happen to ended up having not what I was expected. From being unemployed for 11 months to finally becoming a staff at the Vine. Too many thing had happened.

God mold me so much this past summer. In my editing skills, I went from an amateur/home video editor into a professional editor. I went from still being childish with my thoughts in relationship to finally knowing what's being a man of God is all about. I went from a participant in fellowship in HK to a leader in Flight 852.

2006 summer was like an huge turning point in my life. The most significant part is that I turned 25 this year. In a life time of a person, I think, 25 is a signicant point. A quarter of a century, heading toward 30's and knowing this is point where I have to become a real adult and prepare to have a family. This is the year, for me personally, to step up as a man of God in any issue: relationship, leadership, social responsibilty, finance and spiritual life.

Sept 16 was a signicant night for the Vine for sure. It was the Who May Ascend CD/DVD launch party. For me personally, it was a giant step in my career as an editor. Less than 12 months, from knowing nothing about editing into doing the biggest video project for the Vine. The most important thing is this CD/DVD will be seen and heard all around the world, and many will be blessed by it. The Lord is Amazing

What's next? A lot of exciting confirmed and potential projects. Righ now, I just want to take it easy for a few weeks. I need to recharge my brain pretty bad. I was on a 60 plus no sleeping all-nighter pull. I think I fried my brain a little bit.

"Lord, I thank you for bringing me back to Hong Kong on October 16, 2005. Thank you for molding me for the past 11 months. Thank you for all the discplining and lessons you've put my through. Thank you for giving me a creative mind especially for video. Lord, I ask that you will continue to use me in spreading your love to other. Give me wisdom and strength to become a leader that will help the youth in Hong Kong to look for and to you. Lord, I will patiently wait what you have prepared for me. Teach me more Lord. Teach me more. Amen."

3 Comments:

Blogger Carmen Read said...

gor gor,
just thought ill drop by an give you a shout out!

well... this summer has been crazy.. of us being not knowing each other.. then me going to south africa... then me coming back and us like REAL close! mannn God has totally blessed us all! :) thanks alot of being such a great gor gor! you are soooo great!

I cant wait and see what God will do in your life.. dont forget... God has his own plans and he will guild you and give you everything you need for where ever HE will take you!!

He will always give you what you want because he is a loving father! He will always love you because he is a loving father! He will always be there because he is a LOVING father!

Be blessed! Miss you, x

Love

7:44 AM  
Blogger tompo said...

Wow dude. Congrates about joining staff! Your amazing. I miss you tonnes but it's so good to hear how you are and what God's doing in you. I wish I was there to walk with you.

Love you mate

Adam

1:16 AM  
Blogger cherryberie said...

whoa! someone needs to update!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home