Monday, August 14, 2006

It Sucks, but it's GOOD

Only the last few years as a Christians, I slowly really grasp the concept of God knowing the "bigger picture." The phrase " for the greater good" is a always been like a connection with my faith toward the Father. Lately, I've been challenge by God to really really believe in the "greater good". What do I mean? I guess before when I face challenges, my spiritually side knows that those challenges are there to make me grow and mature, but physically and emotionally, I don't want to overcome those challenges. I rather just fall some times or I was so spiritually that I overcame them so easily by His help. Lately, I finally had the strongest internal battle between the physical and the spiritual. Recently, God has given me a great test and took something away from me. Spiritually, I really really know that it will make me become a better Christian, but physically, it really sucks. Things are going so well, and suddenly God just took it away. It sucks. It just feel like enjoying a great movie in a theater, and it suddenly, the movie just stopped and I was told to leave. I was in the beginning of a movie and thought I will get to see the climax. No, I can't yet. I know I will get to see teh movie again but don't know when.

Anyway, the last few days, the battle was so strong that I had to cry out to God every day to help me not to fall. I don't want the Enemy to take a foothold of me. At the same time, I wanted to cry out all my emotion pain. I never worshipped and pray so hard in my life. Friends, I wanted to tell you that I won the battle. Yes, it really sucks that it has been taken away from me, but He is so good. I realized that there are so much in front of me that I need to focus, and all those things are glorifying Him in every aspect. One more thing that I learn that we enjoy the blessing so much that we sometimes forget to thank the Blesser or return something to Him in respond for His love. I praised the blessing more than the Blesser. I learned a great leason. So, yeah, it suck, but it's good.

"Lord, I thank you for pulling me out from the pit again. So many time I just want to fall back into it, but you keep on reminding me that I just can't. Forgive me for not listening to you. I didn't mediate on the prayer that I first prayed two months ago. Lord, thanks for reminding me that prayer. I need to wait upon you. Lord, I pray that today it's going to be another new start again. Thanks for Your love, care, and discipline. Amen"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home