Monday, August 21, 2006

Just Excited

After the previous long blog, just wanted to do a short one tonight. I'm just very excited with Who May Ascend Live Album CD/DVD of The Vine. Making the music videos for the DVD is the my first and biggest editing project ever. For the last 3 weeks, I had so little sleep but it was just so great to see the video comes "alive". I'm happy that so many people liked the lastest rough cut of one of the video, some even say it looks pro. Just thinking back of almost 11 months ago, editing the 1st video for 180 and looking at the "Lift" video now, I thank God for just pushing me so much to learn how to edit to this level in such a short period of time. I;m excited because this is the first work of mine that will be sold part of a CD/DVD. Beside that, I;m excited that I can really use my skill to glorify His name. That was my dream and calling when I came to HK to start my multimedia career.

This week is going to be another crazy one. "Who May Ascend?" video in progress. Alrite, pretty late now, need to sleep.

One more thing to be excited about, worshipping with my of my closet friend again tonite gave me so much joy. Welcome back, Bro.

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

joe.. i just saw Who May Ascend and it was AMAZING!!! keep pressing on and dont get over confident... we have only a few more days till the deadline so keep pressing on! bless ya joe!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home